BMW M5 Rim Design:-In this Autodesk Inventor tutorial I’ve created an alloy Rim, globally based on BMW M5 dimensions. I use only common Autodesk Inventor features, so this makes a great model for beginning Autodesk Inventor users. Autodesk Inventor is used for the entire model, in the beginning I’ve placed some renderings from Autodesk Showcase, but as you can see the renderings from Autodesk Inventor itself are very good as well. In fact the ambient shadows in Autodesk Inventor look very good and are very fast to apply to your model. I show how that’s done in the end of the video.
BMW M5 Rim Design:-In this Autodesk Inventor Tutorial I made a mistake during the video…. I cut it out using video editing software. I’m wondering if anybody can notice it, do let me know if you do.
If you have any questions about this Autodesk Inventor tutorial leave me a comment and I’ll try to reply
Inventor® CAD software provides professional-grade 3D mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools. Work efficiently with a powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities
- Work with anyone, anywhere no matter what CAD software they use.
- Use cloud-based design reviews to collect feedback from key stakeholders wherever they are.
- Follow the entire product development lifecycle with one data model.
- Enable rapid assembly reconfigurations powered by iLogic.
- Design efficiently using specialized tools for sheet metal and frame design.
- Choose standard components from a customizable content library for bolted connections, gears, cams, and more.
New features in Inventor 2020
Inventor® 2020 3D CAD software for mechanical design improves workflows with increased performance, better collaboration, and new professional-grade design tools.
Abacus CAE Tutorial Series|Concrete Beam Analysis